Sales Manager in Klundert
Are you ready for your next challenge within a growing, commercial organization? Do you have experience in managing a talented sales team, do you naturally take the initiative, identify opportunities and are you a real go-getter? Then we are looking for you.
Due to shaping our continued growth, we are immediately looking for a
What will you do in our position?
As Sales Manager you will join a dynamic and rapidly changing organization and a driven and results-oriented team. You report to the General Manager Sales and give operational leadership to a sales team consisting of employees in the office and field. You are a good motivator and coach and bring out the best in your team so that everyone can continue to grow and develop.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Customer and relationship management. You build these up and personally look after our customers in order to achieve a long-term customer relationship. Important here is that you are a full discussion partner and are aware of all new developments within modular construction
- Writing a clear acquisition plan and through this you will work closely with the marketing department in marketing promotions and actions. From us you get almost complete freedom!
- Planning and developing market opportunities
- Develop an annual vision and sales plan and organize and coordinate sales activities.
- Monitoring the team's sales goals and providing guidance where needed
- Proper processing of data in our CRM System
You are employed at PrimaKabin in Klundert, part of Dutch Cabin Group.
What do we expect from you?
You are a real go-getter who does not shy away from a challenge. You enjoy guiding your team, giving training and coaching them to a higher level.
In addition, you have;
- Completed a commercial education at the college level
- Minimum 5 years work experience in similar position, preferably in a B2B environment. Company is not important, we at DCG are unique
- Leadership skills that you can demonstrate through your experience
- Great creative ability and get a kick out of it when your client is satisfied with the plans & solutions you provide
- You are accurate in processing administrative matters and can get along well with a computer
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Dutch & English language both verbally and in writing
- Showing own initiative is highly appreciated and a collegial & committed attitude you add to our team.
What can you expect from us?
Working at Dutch Cabin Group is working for the future: for yours; for your colleagues' and also for all of us. Modular construction is fast, flexible, functional, stylish and above all sustainable. It is better for people and the environment and therefore better for the future.
Dutch Cabin Group is specialized and very successful in realizing flexible housing for all kinds of applications.
In a relatively short time, we have become one of the market leaders in the Netherlands.
To meet the ever-increasing demand for our way of building, Dutch Cabin Group is looking for professionals like you. Will you build with us?
A challenging job at a young and dynamic company and within an enthusiastic and driven team. You will have a fun, varied and independent position. Within Dutch Cabin Group there are plenty of opportunities for further development, because we are still growing. We start with a fixed-term contract or if you are the top person we are looking for, an (un)fixed-term contract can certainly be an option. The salary is excellent, you get 26 vacation days (on a full-time basis), lease car, laptop & phone and a good pension scheme.
How to move forward?
Would you like more information? Call us at 0168-749122 and ask for our recruiter Marloes. Does the above position appeal to you and do you meet the requirements? Then email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com quoting reference code 2022SMNGR003.
* Acquisition on the ad is not really appreciated. If we need you we will know where to find you.
"*" indicates required fields