Work planner in Klundert
Do you like an organization with an informal atmosphere where you can contribute your bit of creativity and flexibility? Do you like working together with your colleagues to realize projects within the set frameworks? Do you like being in control and do you stand for quality? Then we are looking for you.
TO EXPAND OUR TEAM, WE ARE LOOKING FOR
WORK PLANNER(S) (FULL-TIME)
What will you do in our position?
As a Work Planner, you are responsible for the overall preparation of construction projects of Directbouw (part of Dutch Cabin Group). You will work closely with the project management, but also with the suppliers, your colleagues from purchasing, the draftsmen and the calculator. Your tasks include
- Creating a project plan based on bids, project information and prospects and monitors it
- You identify bottlenecks and areas for improvement when it comes to planning and budgeting
- Based on the quotation and production drawings, you determine which materials should be ordered. It is a sport to negotiate the right price when requesting quotations from suppliers and/or entrepreneurs.
- You ensure, that orders to suppliers and subcontractors are issued in a timely manner, concrete agreements are made and fulfilled
- You are responsible for all related (project) administration
- You actively participate in innovation working groups
- You enjoy thinking with regard to product development
You are employed at Directbouw located in Klundert or in Coevorden, part of Dutch Cabin Group.
What do we expect from you?
Besides being technically talented and having excellent communication skills, the following is equally important to make this position a success:
- You have MBO+ / HBO working and thinking level and a completed education in the field of construction engineering
- Relevant work experience as a work planner is a must. Company is not important, within Dutch Cabin Group we are all unique
- You think in solutions and quickly get to the heart of any problem to turn it, together with your colleagues, into a success. Of course, you will not lose sight of practical feasibility in the process.
- You obviously have an excellent knowledge of the Dutch language, good knowledge of the English language is highly desirable.
- You possess a flexible attitude and can work well independently
- Showing own initiative is highly appreciated and a collegial & committed attitude you add to our team.
What can you expect from us?
Working at Dutch Cabin Group is working for the future: for yours; for your colleagues' and also for all of us. Modular construction is fast, flexible, functional, stylish and above all sustainable. It is better for people and the environment and therefore better for the future.
Dutch Cabin Group is specialized and very successful in realizing flexible housing for all kinds of applications.
In a relatively short time, we have become one of the market leaders in the Netherlands.
To meet the ever-increasing demand for our way of building, Dutch Cabin Group is looking for professionals like you. Will you build with us?
We can offer you an independent position where you can take up the challenge at a company with short communication lines and where colleagues are always ready to help each other. We are a growing organization with various product development projects. We start with a fixed-term contract, but a permanent contract is always our goal. The salary is excellent, you get 26 vacation days (on a full-time basis), a travel allowance and a good pension plan.
How to move forward?
Would you like more information? Call us at 0168-749122 and ask for our recruiter Marloes. Does the above position appeal to you and do you meet the requirements? Then email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference code 2022WVBO003.
* Acquisition on the ad is not really appreciated. If we need you we will know where to find you.
"*" indicates required fields